Friday 15 April 2011

Who Says?

I ADORE the song Who says! Each time I hear it I think of how God looks at us and with Him all things are possible.We are princes and princess, sons and daughters of the King of Kings! To Him we are perfect just the way we are, out flaws and all.   When we are with Him we never have to worry if our hair looks right or whether our teeth are brushed. It isn't important, He looks at the heart, all that matters is that we are spending time with Him and listening for His voice. As humans its hard to ignore other people's looks, but to God we are all precious. We should treat each other just as we would a queen or king. I don't know if this made ANY scene at ALL but I hope you enjoyed it :)

Here is the link to the song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzE1mX4Px0I

No comments:

Post a Comment